Bellevue, WA Conifer Building: Wednesday July 31st, 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Speaker: Brian Ott, CLTC – Certified Long-Term Care Planning Specialist
Funding a Long-Term Care Plan with Retirement Accounts
Come and learn how you can reposition a portion of your retirement accounts and fund a long-term care plan that provides immediate coverage. The money we pull out of the retirement accounts today will be taxed over a 20-year period and will also count towards the Required Minimum Distributions that you are required to take at age 70 ½ . This is one of the most popular plans available for people in or approaching retirement.
You will learn:
– What is long-term care and what triggers a claim
– How long-term care insurance works
– How Asset Based Plans work and are guaranteed to pay you back
– How Self-Insuring stacks up against True Long-Term Care Planning
– How to spread out the taxes on retirement accounts and get coverage started today
Who this class is for:
This class is aimed at those near or in retirement that have a large amount of money in retirement accounts that has not been taxed yet. It will cover the advantages of using retirement accounts to put long-term care in place and cover the tax advantages available under the Pension Protection Act.
Seating is limited for this special edition class.
Attendees will receive a free copy of our book: A Guide to Long-Term Care Planning