Bellevue, WA Conifer Building: November 17th, 9:00 – 11:00AM
Where do you start when looking into Long-Term Care Insurance Options?
Start by coming to this class and educating yourself on how long-term care insurance works and all the options avialable now. Things have change drastically with long-term care planning. This class will teach you that there isn’t just one plan out there. Brian Ott will show you how you can design a plan specifically for you and your family’s needs. This class is purely educational. There are no sales or signups at this class.
Speaker: Brian Ott, CLTC – Certified Long-Term Care Planning Specialist
As heard on KIRO Radio & KVI Radio, Brian will be going in depth about how long-term care insurance plans work and all the new options that are available today. This is a great chance to come learn in a friendly educational environment. You will leave this workshop knowing more than most consumers and advisors.
You will learn:
– What is long-term care and what triggers a claim
– How long-term care insurance works
– Different types of plans including: Traditional, Asset Based, Hybrid and Critical Care
– How Medicaid Planning and Self-Insuring stack up against True Long-Term Care Planning
– How the new plans have made planning for long-term care easier and more advantageous than ever.
Attendees will receive a free copy of our book: A Guide to Long-Term Care Planning