Tacoma, WA LaQuinta Inn: Saturday November 3rd, 9:30am – 12:00PM
Brian Ott, CLTC – Certified Long-Term Care Planning Specialist
As heard on KIRO Radio & KVI Radio, Brian will be going in depth about how long-term care insurance plans work and all the new options that are available today. This is a great chance to come learn in a friendly educational environment. You will leave this workshop knowing more than most consumers and advisors.
You will learn:
– What is long-term care and what triggers a claim
– How long-term care insurance works
– Different types of plans including: Traditional, Asset Based, Hybrid and Critical Care
– How Medicaid Planning and Self-Insuring stack up against True Long-Term Care Planning
– How the new plans have made planning for long-term care easier and more advantageous than ever.
Attendees will receive a free copy of our book: A Guide to Long-Term Care Planning
Along with Special Guest:
Darol Tuttle, Attorney & Host of the BoomX Show on KOMO
Darol will cover topics related to estate, tax and retirement planning as discussed weekly on the BoomX Show. Each workshop takes about two hours. Topics related to estate planning, asset protection, long-term care and retirement planning as well as tax and probate avoidance.