WEBINAR: Friday, August 21st at 9:00am
Speaker: Brian Ott, CLTC – Certified Long-Term Care Planning Specialist
(Presentation is about an hour-long with time for questions after)
As heard on KIRO Radio, KVI Radio and other stations, Brian will be going in-depth about how long-term care insurance plans work and all the new options that are available today.
You will learn:
– What is long-term care and what triggers a claim
– How long-term care insurance works
– Different types of plans including: Traditional, Asset Based, and Hybrid
– How Medicaid Planning and Self-Insuring stack up against True Long-Term Care Planning
– How the new plans have made planning for long-term care easier and more advantageous than ever.
Attendees will receive a free copy of our book: A Guide to Long-Term Care Planning