Find out about the long term care insurance plans that require no Medical Exams…
Many people think they may not qualify for long-term care insurance due to age or health. In fact, nationally, nearly one third of people who apply for traditional long-term care insurance are turned down. Compromised health is a reason many people don’t qualify but one of the biggest factors is they are applying to the wrong company based on their health and age. As certified long-term care planning specialist, we pre-screen all applicants and work with all the major companies who offer long-term care plans. This allows us to help set up plans for nearly all our applicants and we work with clients up to age 85.
Asset based plans are easier to qualify for, below are 5 questions. If you can answer NO to these questions, you will be a good candidate for an Asset Based Long-term care plan. If not, there may still be an alternative option, contact us with questions.
- Do you currently use any of these mechanical devices: wheelchair, walker, dialysis machine, oxygen equipment, respirator, or stair lift?
- Do you currently need or receive help in doing any of the following: bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring into and out of a bed, chair, or wheelchair; and or maintaning continence?
- Have you ever been diagnosed as having or been told by a medical doctor that you have AIDS, HIV, or ARC disorders, or tested positive for antibodies for the AIDS virus?
- Do you currently have, or have you ever had, a diagnosis or symptoms of: Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or memory loss? Multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), or Parkinson’s disease?
- Are you unable to walk four blocks or climb two flights of stairs?
These are plans designed to help individuals leverage their money into more coverage when they are going to have a hard time qualifying for a regular long-term care policy.