Turn every dollar you deposit into $3 tax-free for long-term care.
And get your money back plus interest if you never use your coverage.
Meet the best savings account you’ve never heard of.
One of the biggest misconceptions about long-term care plans is the idea that you’re setting money aside which could be growing in value somewhere else.
The truth is, there are long-term care plans which protect you and your loved ones from a catastrophic financial loss from an untimely care event while still gaining value.
Meanwhile, these long-term care plans pay you back if you don’t use them. There’s no risk involved, only assurance for you and the people you love.
Here’s how it works.
Eligible adults up to age 85 can get three dollars or more of long-term care coverage for every dollar they deposit. We have individual and joint plans available.
1. Choose how much you want to deposit into your plan. (You can also use a 1035 exchange from an existing annuity.)
2. Your balance is immediately tripled in value for long-term care coverage.
- The amount you deposit will continue to earn interest which is tax-deferred.
- For every dollar of interest you earn, you earn another $3 of tax-free long-term care insurance.
3. You can even withdraw money from your account without canceling your insurance (withdrawals will reduce your long-term care coverage).
4. If you need care, you’ll have $3 tax-free of long-term care insurance for every dollar you have in your account.